Prequel: Not for Sale
So yesterday I mailed out 6 copies of my memoir to some ministries that I found online. My stomach was knotting a bit before I got to the post office, and even moreso after they were postaged and placed in the mailbox!
It’s crazy how nerve-racking it is to do God’s work sometimes. It’s such an emotional rollercoaster!
- Wait God, you want me to do what?!
- Ok this may be pretty cool, I can do this!
- I’m not qualified to do this.
- I must encourage myself in the Lord. I can do all things!
- Wow imagine if I succeed! The lives that’ll be transformed … the souls that may be saved …
- Wait, but what if I fail?! The humiliation! The time and money wasted.
- Forget this. I will just stay in my comfort zone.
- Ugh, I must obey God. He has done so much for me through others. I should give back.
- Ok, whatever. I will do my best and let God do the rest. At least I tried.
- Done. I hope it works!!!!
That’s pretty much the thought journey I travel almost every single time God asks me to step out in faith.
Welp, it’s done. They’re sent. I will send more as financial provision comes. I will just continue to rebuke the enemy when he taunts me. I have to trust that God gave this to me to help change lives!